Sunday, September 18, 2011

So Long Sweet Summer

Wow! I just realized that my last post was the first day of summer, and the first day of fall is this Friday, September 23rd! (I've already started burning my pumpkin candles though. Is that bad? :) Needless to say, I am quite over do, and my new goal is to blog more often. It's much easier and more fun to "blog as you go," as opposed to try and recap everything I've crossed of my Day Zero Project at once! This summer has been busy and fun-filled with trips to North Carolina, a cruise to Miami, Key West and Cozumel, and multiple beach trips that always ended quickly due to the afternoon rain! Oh and I can't forget that one last vacation we are squeezing in this week with Brad's family (we'll all be on a houseboat leaving from Ft Myers Beach for five days!)! And of course I've been crossing things of my Day Zero Project! So here's an update of where I'm at with my list!

I've accomplished and completed a total of 16 things on my list so far, with the following being completed this summer:

(26) Put all my cd's on my iPod 9.12.11
(52) Plant an herb garden 9.18.11

(57) Join a nursing organization 8.5.11

(62) Go on a cruise 8.22.11

(68) Watch an episode of Sex and the City 7.15.11

(77) Buy a good set of makeup brushes 6.19.11

And I'm making progress with another 13 items on my list:

(1) Get my CCRN certification
(6) Pay off credit card debt
(9) Send flowers to 5 family members/friends for no specific reason (1/5)
(18) Put 3 months worth of living expenses into savings

(19) Read a classic novel I've never read before
(35) Watch 25 movies I've never seen with each letter of the alaphabet (6/26)
(38) Go to a dinner theater
(66) Try a new recipe every month for a year (1/12)

(72) Sell old Coach purses, and buy a new leather one

(75) Watch Star Wars in the order they came out

(83) Get my TNCC certification

(90) Send a card (excluding birthdays/holidays) to a friend/family member every month for the duration of this project (7/34)
(101) Put away $10 for every goal completed

It's so exciting to look over my Day Zero Project and see what I've accomplished...and what's left to do!

And because I'm more diligent about taking pictures than I am blogging, I have to post my favorite picture from this summer!I think we clean up pretty nice! Don't you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online