Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My 101 in 1001--Day Zero Project

At the start of this year, I found out about the Day Zero Project from my sister, Amy and one of my best friends, Ashley. If you're not familiar with it, it is a challenge to complete 101 preset tasks and/or personal goals in 1001 days (about 2.75 years). I was so excited and decided to start creating my list right away. I felt like now was the perfect time to start: I was getting ready to move, starting a new job, and would more than likely start having more free time on my hands as I move around the US. That and I am getting ready to turn the big 2-5 :) I can't complain too much about my first quarter of a century, I learned a lot about myself, but I am definitely looking forward to the next! I'm ready to live life to the fullest and see what is has in store for me! Well....it took me longer than I thought to come up with 101 things (I will admit that some of my ideas for my list came from others' lists)...but I did it! So, I present to you My Day Zero Project!


Some items are personal goals I want to accomplish, others are tasks I've always wanted to do, and a few are things that I've done before but would love to repeat them! If you clicked on my link above to my list, you'll notice that number 100 is to create a blog to keep track of my project. I think that having a blog will help keep me updated and motivated with my list. I also felt that this blog would be a great place for me to journal about my experiences as I start my travel nursing career! Many thanks to Ashley for helping me set this blog up and get it going!



So cheers to the next 1001 days....and all those that follow! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! I just love your list, and it feels so good when you accomplish them :). I cannot wait to see what you do with this blog! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!! 23 made me laugh, 95 you will be crossing off VERY SOON WOOP WOOP, and this list could have 102 things (with the first crossed out) because creating a blog like this and a day zero project is something you have been wanting to do for a lil bit now.... happy to see you progressing and fulfilling your dreams, big and small. u just miiiiight be crossing off 99 in the near future.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!! You can do all of these! I am so proud of you and I know someone else who is too!!!
    Just a few thoughts about the 101 things .....

    #9 – pick me, pick me
    #12 – You are a nurse, how come you have never before?? 
    #13 – I want to come with you!
    #21 – That will not be easy, but YOU can do it and maybe not want it anymore after the month is over!
    #23 – HA!HA!HA! Love to see that
    #24 – I can teach you that!
    #31- Can we go together?
    #41 – I suggest anything by Kristin Hannah (Between Sisters, if my fav so far)
    #42 – Maybe Jacob can teach you?
    #47 – I soooo need to upgrade mine!
    #63 – We can do that here when you visit next time
    #64 – Do that when you leave each city from the food you have left over
    #72 – Do you sell cheap to family members?
    #76 – me too!
    #77 – Mary Kay makes a great set! I have had mine for 2 years!
    #80 – YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE!!!
    #84 – How about in April 2011? We need a FL resident …. Lol
    #86 – I can help you make this!
    #88 – Lets go shopping! But you need to add to wear them somewhere
    #91 – Another thing we can do when you visit us
    #94 – I can show you this because I learned from the BEST! Thanks Mom and Suan!!!
    #97 – I want to be in on this one!
    #99 – You had me at blog ….. lol 

    ReplyDelete
  4. #27 and #44 - My dad is a lifetime member of the outdoor shooting range in Astatula. He also teaches gun safety and shooting courses. When your ready to knock those 2 off your list, give me a call and we'll do it together. Also, my dad can also sell you a firearm when your in the market for one....

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online